WAKE UP! They are metaphorically shouting! Every morning I put myself through the torture of the alarm going off at least 4 times after snooze, because I just can't bring myself to crawl out of my warm and cosy bed. It is just too much of a shock to have to get up and out in to the cold world (see previous post - Autumn is in the air). But every morning I do it. Mainly because the dogs cold wet nose says pokes me and this tells me she needs to go outside.
This morning however I actually got up after 1 alarm ringing. I don't quite know what's wrong yet, but I am up and ready early, and will be actually walking to the station this morning. Until then I am at a loss. I am too early to leave, but too awake to go back to sleep. Ah what a dilemma. I could take the dog for a walk, but then I would need another shower, I could attempt to go back to sleep but then I run the risk of falling back to sleep, or I could troll through the message boards to keep me amused for another 15 minutes. What to do?
Maybe I should just go have breakfast instead.
What do you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment