So a little over a month ago I applied to be a Moomba volunteer. You know, someone who looks like they know what they are doing, when in actuality, not so much! The reason behind my application? I wanted to meet some new people and this seemed like the perfect place to do it.
I finally received a phone call about it about a week ago, and tonight I am part of a group interview. A group interview I tell you! back in 2005 I volunteered my time to help with the bridge run, and there was no interview process just an email telling you where to be, and what to wear. Oh and remember the sunscreen! My how times have changed.
I guess they know by now I am a little crazy, or maybe it is a prerequisite of being a volunteer for the festivus.
I will let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment