I finally managed to get up with enough time to do everything I wanted to this morning. It doesn't happen very often. Most days it takes me a very long time to wake up. My snooze button eventually gives up the ghost, and stops going off, and about 20 minutes after this point I finally wake up enough to get up. Terrible I know. Usually it is a mad rush to get ready and out the door, just in time to drive to the station to catch my train to work.
So this morning, I was conscious enough to get up only 5 minutes after the last snooze went off! Scary - I know! Get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, do the dishes, oh hang on, I am 20 minutes early! You know what, how about a walk this morning. It. Was. Great. Gave me more time to ponder the beautiful morning in the 20 minute walk to the train station. Got my morning exercise and saved the planet at the same time.
Even arrived with 3 minutes to spare. What could you do if you got up 15 minutes earlier?
No comments:
Post a Comment