In March I decided it was time to reduce my body mass, and get fit. So far I have lost about 10% of my starting body weight, and my fitness level has raised to a point where I can run for 3-4 minutes without falling into a dying heap (which is only getting better, awesome!).
Recently I started weight training. And funny thing is I am finding I am liking it. I never thought I would. Yes there is pain. Yes I nearly fall down stairs when finished because the legs are no longer working. And yes I now have mini biceps that I can see (it is awesome!). I have been doing proper gym workouts for nearly 2 months now, and weight training for 3 weeks. Sometimes I can't even touch my toes for the amount of weights I have done.
The downside of all this weight training is I am HUNGRY and eating just about anything in sight. Fruit, chips, chocolate, vegies, bread, you name it (well apart from meat - see previous post), I am eating it. And as a result I am not losing weight. I realise some of the fat is being turned into muscle, and I can see tone, but it is the numbers on those scales that make a difference to not only ones self esteem, but to overall health. I want to see them go down gosh darn it!
As of today I am going to get back on the healthy food wagon. Not only for my weights sake, but for my health as well. I need to get healthy. I also want to be one of the hawt ones on the beach this summer! Best go walk the dog then!
No comments:
Post a Comment